Book Consultation | Attestation | Affidavits | Review Petition
Immigration Law applies differently to each individual or Business depending on various factors like Country of Origin, Age, Education, Profession, Professional Experience, Net worth, Investment capacity, Adaptability, Settlement Funds, Criminal Record, Medical examination of Applicant/Family Members, Personal Circumstances and History.
Statutes that are examined based on relevance to your profile are ;
1. Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (S.C. 2001, c. 27);
2. Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (SOR/2002-227);
3. Immigration Appeal Division Rules (SOR/2002-230);
4. Immigration Division Rules (SOR/2002-229);
5. Refugee Appeal Division Rules (SOR/2012-257);
6. Refugee Protection Division Rules (SOR/2012-256);
7. Citizenship Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-29);
8. Federal-Provincial/Territorial Agreements;
9. Individual provincial Immigration legislations;
10. Canada Border Services Agency Act, SC 2005, c 38;
11. Access to Information Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. A-1);
12. Privacy Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. P-21)
13. Criminal Code of Canada (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46).
We will assess your case and make strategic recommendations that will provide a clear pathway for your Canadian Immigration dream. We will guide you through the steps you have to take and provide tentative processing timelines. Most importantly we tell you if you are not eligible and what are the steps you have to take to become eligible in near future.
During our scheduled call for your assessment we examine your case based on your unique circumstances, ask questions, collect necessary information for your assessment and recommend a strategy to move forward.
***You can book a quick discovery call with us before booking a detailed consultation by sending us an email at email@example.com or calling us at +1 (217) 407 7771. Our case specific consultations are booked for 30 min to 60 min for detailed examination of your Business and Personal profile.