Visit, Study or Work in Canada

$500.00 - $8,000.00
Visit, Study or Work in Canada

Every year millions of people visit Canada, many of which require a Temporary Resident Visa ("TRV").

If you are from a country that requires a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada as a Visitor, Student or Worker, you must apply for that TRV at the IRCC office responsible for your country or region before coming to Canada. The visa officer will review your TRV application and decide whether to issue a Visa or Refuse your Application.

If you wish to visit Canada and require a TRV, our team at HANDOO IMMIGRATION INC. will meticulously prepare your application package, ensuring that it meets the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (S.C. 2001, c. 27) ("IRPA")
and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (SOR/2002-227) ("IRPR").

Temporary Resident Visa ("TRV") applications are classified as -

1. Work Permit;
2. Study Visa;
3. Visitor Visa;
4. Visa Extensions;
5. Religious Workers Visa;
6. Global Talent Stream;
7. Temporary Residence Permits ("TRP") for Criminal and other Inadmissibility.

Previously Refused Visas-
If your Visa Application was refused previously, we request your records from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada ("IRCC") and Canada Border Services Agency ("CBSA") and recommend a strategy to either file;

1. A revised application or appeal your decision by filing a "request for reconsideration", or,

2. Re-file your application by requesting your records and addressing the concerns of IRCC and/or CBSA, or,

3. Refer you to a lawyer who can help file an appeal in Federal Court of Canada ("FCC").

Grounds for refusal-
TRV's may be refused in any of the following cases:

1) The foreign national does not meet the obligations of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations, including those listed under:

a) Subsection 11 OF IRPA
b) Paragraph 20(1)(b) OF IRPA
c) Subsection 179 IRPR

2) The officer is not satisfied that the foreign national will leave by the end of the period authorized for their stay.

3) Any grounds for inadmissibility according to the IRPA [subsections 34 to 42], that is grounds related to any of the following:

a) Security
b) Human or International Rights Violations
c) Criminality
d) Organized Crime
e) Health
f) Financial Reasons
g) Misrepresentation
h) Non-compliance with the IRPA
i) Inadmissible family member